Monday 13 April 2015

Boat Fishing 2015

Boat fishing begins

Over the last couple of weeks the Burrator water level has fallen sufficiently for us to now begin using the boat.

The arrangements are more or less the same as last year in that boat permits will be issued by the club (mainly through me) and will be, with minor exceptions, for club members and their guests only. One change is that for those members who are also season permit holders the daily fee for the boat will be £10.00 and not the full £15.00 which must still be paid by day permit users. Payment should be made to me and not directly to SWLT. For those who don't have a season permit I have some day fishing permits (including concessions and evening tickets) at 10% discount to BFF members

The easiest way to book is to telephone me on either 07738-378227 or 01752-560538 or if booking a couple of weeks ahead by email.

I have a two sets of oars, two anchors and four flotation vests from SWLT. I know that several members have their own equipment but for those who haven't you can make arrangements when you book about collecting these from me.

For any member new to using the boat I will come and meet you and show you the routine for launching and recovering the boat and how to lock/unlock the boat and the gate to the slipway.

3lb 10oz rainbow from the boat - July 2015

Peter Macconnell

No comments:

Post a Comment